TEAM GOLF, REDEFINED
SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 12, 2021
In addition to the tour-like atmosphere at every Vegas Golf Series event, participants will benefit from the following:
- Access to up to $3,000 in purse & prizes (1st: $1,500 / 2nd: $900 / 3rd: $600 );
- Competitive round of golf teamed up with a partner of your choice;
- Golf & Cart included;
- Exclusive Vegas Golf Series merch & gear;
WHO CAN PLAY
The Vegas Golf Series is open to anyone with an official Golf Canada Handicap.
At registration, each team will register as a team of two (2). Teams MUST respect the handicap criteria listed below when choosing a partner.
The two (2) team members’ aggregate Golf Canada Handicap Index cannot be greater than 45.0. A maximum index differential of 15.0 is permitted between the 2 team members. A professional player may play as part of a team of two (2) but their handicap will be set at 0.0.
- 0.0 + 0.0 = 0.0 (ELIGIBLE)
- 10.8 + 26.8 = 37.6 (ELIGIBLE)
- 0.0 + 22.0 = 22.0 (INELIGIBLE, Golf Canada Handicap Index between the two players is greater than 15.0)
- 27.8 + 30.2 = 58.0 (INELIGIBLE, team aggregate Golf Canada Handicap Index is greater than 45.0)