july 12, 2021
Each 2-Man Best-Ball Vegas Golf Series event includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Access to up to $3,000 in purse & prizes (1st: $1,500 / 2nd: $900 / 3rd: $600 );
- Competitive round of golf teamed up with a partner of your choice;
- Golf & Cart included;
- Exclusive Vegas Golf Series merch & gear;
- Long Drive Competition;
- Putting Contest.
To view the list of players registered for the 2-Man Best-Ball at Woodington Lake GC on July 12, 2021, view the BlueGolf Tournament page. Registrations are updated every 48 hours.
The 2-Man Best-Ball format brings together two (2) amateurs per team to compete for up to $3,000* in purses and prizes.
At registration, each team will register as a team of two (2). Teams MUST respect the handicap criteria listed below when choosing. a partner. If you’re signing up as an individual, we’ll match you with a partner IF one is available.
On the day of the competition, teams of two will be paired with teams having similar handicap index for pace of play and an enjoyable Vegas Golf Series experience.
*Provided there are a minimum of 80 players
MONDAY, JULY 12:
8:00AM - 10:30AM - VGS 2-Man Best-Ball
Starting times will be available 72 hours prior to the start of the tournament at the host facility and online through the links provided. Starting times and pairing are made at the discretion of the tournament organization. Specific requests will not be granted.
The entry fee for the 2-Man Best-Ball is as follows:
- INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION: $180 CAD per player.
- CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP: $460 CAD per team of 2 players. Includes on-site signage during the event.
All players must register for the tournament before 5:00pm on Monday July 5, 2021.
There are no minimum handicap requirements for this format given that we consider a team’s handicap in computing the final score. The two (2) team members’ aggregate Golf Canada Handicap Index cannot be greater than 45.0. A maximum index differential of 15.0 is permitted between the 2 team members. A professional player may play as part of a team of two (2) but their handicap will be set at 0.0.
- If a player does not have a verifiable Golf Canada Handicap, it will be set at 0.
- The Handicap will be calculated where the event will be held.
- The teams will be playing at 80% handicap in the better-ball, stroke play format.
- A maximum of 18 shots will be awarded towards a player’s handicap.
- If a player is a no-show or is late, his/her partner can still play alone.
- 0.0 + 0.0 = 0.0 (ELIGIBLE)
- 10.8 + 26.8 = 37.6 (ELIGIBLE)
- 0.0 + 22.0 = 22.0 (INELIGIBLE, Golf Canada Handicap Index between the two players is greater than 15.0)
- 27.8 + 30.2 = 58.0 (INELIGIBLE, team aggregate Golf Canada Handicap Index is greater than 45.0)
All Golf Canada Indexes must be current and active at the time of registration and through the event. Only official Golf Canada Handicap Indexes will be accepted at Vegas Golf Series events. The Vegas Golf Series tournament committee will verify all indexes prior to the tournament.
At its discretion, the rules committee reserves the right to make handicap adjustments and player and team disqualifications based upon evidence derived through handicap examinations or evidence of past performance. The Vegas Golf Series rules committee reserves the right to suspend handicap or rules violators from future tournament participation.
Any amateur golfer who carries a current Golf Canada Handicap is eligible to participate. An amateur player’s approved Golf Canada Handicap Factor must reflect his/her potential playing ability.
BEFORE THE TOURNAMENT ENTRY DEADLINE: The entry fee (less the $50.00 administration fee) will be refunded to any applicant that cancels his/her entry before the applicable tournament entry deadline. Entry fee non-transferable and non-deferrable to other players. Entry fee may be transferred only one time to another similar Vegas Golf Series event. Request must be emailed to email@example.com
AFTER THE TOURNAMENT ENTRY DEADLINE: No refund will be issued following the tournament entry deadline.